It’s been over a year since Mum and I travelled to New York City and Boston in December 2015. I cannot say how I haven’t yet made a post with my favourite impressions. Finally, here it is.These were some of the highlights of Mum and my trip to New York City:
First, our observations
- Women in NYC don’t wear socks nor hose
- In supermarkets, everything is bigger
- In general, everything is bigger
- The noise of helicopters is almost unbearable
- Planes are allowed to fly over Manhattan again
- American coffee lacks caffeine and often tastes funny (not ha-ha funny but weird and not coffee-like)
- There are rules, everywhere for everything. Do this, don’t do that. I found this very exhausting
Now, the photos
Of course I could go on, sharing 20 or more “favourites” of my collection but I think these few sum up our holiday really well.
Have you been to New York City before? Tag me in your photos on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat so I can see them.